When Montana women get together, amazing things can happen; and that’s just what the American Business Women’s Association’s membership is about – women joining forces to further themselves both professionally and personally. Our members get the inside track on the issues facing Helena and Montana businesses. Plus, they are plugged into the trends and events that drive today’s national businesses.
Big Sky ABWA strives to provide opportunities for Helena and Lewis and Clark County Business Women to:
- Develop leadership skills
- Network with business professionals
- Strengthen business contacts
- Gain self-confidence
- Build friendships
- Support every member on an on-going basis
How do I become a member?
Joining ABWA is a simple two step process.
- Join national ABWA by filling out this form. National dues are due every year on the anniversary of your joining. National Membership Form
- Once your national dues are paid, contact our local membership chairman to join our Big Sky chapter. Local dues are $25 and are due in August each year. Local dues are prorated if you join mid-year.
If you are not sure what Big Sky ABWA is all about, please join us for a meeting as our guest to find out. Click here for meeting place and time.
Knowledge is power; and businesswomen need a resource they can turn to for information about a wide variety of topics. They also need to know how to use that information to benefit themselves or their employers. Join us today and watch your career and business thrive!